This delightful Creme Fraiche has a rich buttery texture with a delicate tang.
You can use this for a variety of recipes such as:
– Provide a tantalizing bed for our fine Paddlefish Caviar spread on crackers or Blini.
– A savory dip, such as Artichoke & Maine Lobster dip (check out our fresh lobster meat)
– Add it to a nice warm bowl of lobster bisque
– Serve it with some Smoked Atlantic Salmon
– Spoon it over a bowl of fresh fruit
– Make a delicious sauce for your mouth watering Maine Crab Cakes
Where does our Creme Fraiche come from?
Our Creme Fraiche is crafted by Jennifer at the Silvery Moon Creamery in Westrook, Maine, and is an American Cheese Society Award winner. The creamery was started in 2003 and is based on Smiling Hill Farm,where a variety of fresh cheeses are made daily.