Our Guarantee: Fresh Lobster Delivered to Your Door – Since 1995!
Because of high package volumes at UPS/FedEx and inclement weather during the holidays, deliveries scheduled to arrive December 20 – 24 may arrive later than normal. We cannot guarantee arrival times and dates on those days due to circumstances beyond our control, but traditionally 95% of our orders arrive very close to the normal delivery time.
If you would like to reschedule or change your order, please call 1 (800) 556-2783.
- Maine lobstermen and women deliver lobsters fresh off the boat daily
- We operate our family-owned business from 48 Union Wharf, Portland, Maine
- 99% of the Lobster we ship is caught in Maine waters
- Our clams and mussels are hand-selected for quality, size and freshness
- We ship the highest-quality, fresh seafood and specialty foods from Maine
- Your order is carefully packed then shipped by overnight express to arrive at your door in excellent condition, on your scheduled arrival day (Tuesday through Saturday)
- Maine Lobster Direct ships overnight to all fifty States and Puerto Rico
If there is a problem with your order – Call us!
- If you have any questions regarding the quality of your order, please call us at 800-556-2783.
- If you have any questions regarding the delivery status of your order, please call us at 800-556-2783. We will be glad to track your package for you.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Maine Lobster Direct does not guarantee Live Lobsters or Fresh Seafood, if you do not prepare them on the day of arrival and we will not be held responsible for Lobsters or Mussels that die overnight if you chose to postpone cooking them on the following day.
Please understand that if you wish to keep your Lobsters and/or Mussels until the following day, you are doing so at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee our Lobsters and Mussels beyond the day of delivery.
MLD is not responsible for packages left outside for more than an hour. Warm temperatures can cause the items to spoil. Please take precaution when scheduling a delivery or gifting. Be sure to let the recipient know it is on the way.
You need to monitor the Lobsters and Mussels. Keep in mind, if you do receive a dormant or dead lobster, we advise you to cook it as soon as you can.
We will kindly ask for pictures or video of the product(s) that are in question, to be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours of receipt of package. We will not be able to honor any refunds without photographs of the product in question. We may request that the product be shipped back to us for inspection.
If you dispose of the Lobsters, Mussels and packaging prior to notifying us of your problem, we will waive your rights for a refund of any kind.
We are not responsible for packages that get delayed and hindered during high-volume shipping periods (Memorial Day, July Fourth, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year).
We are not responsible for packages that get delayed and hindered because of Weather-related issues.
We are not responsible for shipments that are stolen from residence after delivering.
ADDRESS CORRECTIONS: Customers are held responsible to input their correct SHIPPING ADDRESS. This includes Name, Street, City, State and Zip Code. There will be a $15 change fee charged to ship to any corrected address. We will not refund or reimburse orders that were not delivered on time due to an incorrect address.
These are the terms you accept when you place an order with us.
If you are not 100 percent satisfied with your order, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or call us at 800-556-2783.